Definitions and interpretation
Data : Collectively all information that you submit to Your Nanny Agency Ltd. via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Your Nanny Agency Ltd., or us : Your Nanny Agency Ltd., a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11436049 whose registered office is at Suite 52, 50 Salisbury Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW4 6JQ;
User or you : Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Your Nanny Agency Ltd. and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Your Nanny Agency Ltd. and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website : the website that you are currently using, www.yournannyagency.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
Clients : Clients means our customers, clients and others whom Your Nanny Agency Provides Services in the course of its business.
Managed Service Provider (MSP) : ‘Clients’ outsourcing of the management of external staff that includes freelance workers, independent contracts, temporary employees to an external recruitment provider.
General Data Protection Regulations : General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) is a European Union Statutory instrument coming into effect on 25th of May 2018 with the aim to harmonise European data protection laws. Any references to GDPR should be constructed accordingly to include any national legislation implementing it.
Delete : Once the personal data we hold reaches the end of its retention period we will endeavour to permanently erase them, unless we are bound to keep any information by laws or archive them systematically. our purpose this data has been put beyond use meaning it still exists on an archive system, this cannot be readily accessed by any of our operational system, processes or staff.
Other people whom Your Nanny Agency may contact : Candidates and Your Nanny Agency Staff emergency contacts and referees. They will be contacted only in appropriate circumstances and will be justifiable.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing Services : Full or partial outsourcing of the recruitment process for permanent employees to a recruitment provider.
User of Website : Individual accessing any of the Your Nanny Agency website.
- The policy also, describes what we collect from you, how we collect, use and process your personal data, how is it collected, why is it being collected and held, how will it be used, who will it be shared with, what will be the effect of this on the individual concerned, is it intended use likely to cause individuals to object or complain, how you can get the data deleted or how you can get controlled over your data that is will with us. We are committed to protecting and safeguarding your data privacy rights complying with our legal obligations to you.
- The policy applies to user of website, candidates, clients, staff, cuppliers, other people who we may contact, emergency contacts of our staff.
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Job Title;
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Your Nanny Agency Ltd. is the “data controller”.
- We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- The contact details will be used to notify the individual for similar such opportunities coming in the future. ;
Third party websites and services
- Your Nanny Agency Ltd. may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Your Nanny Agency Ltd. (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £0.
- Data security is of great importance to Your Nanny Agency Ltd. and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Your Nanny Agency Ltd. by email at email@example.com.
19 April 2018
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).